天官赐福英语版评论搬运第一章~第二章
=========================================================================第一章
Snail Paced Translations的翻译下面的评论
Hehe, what an interesting start to the story!
Can’t wait to see what happens next.
Thanks so much for the chapter!
哈哈哈,这个故事的开头好有趣啊!迫不期待地想看到接下来会发生什么。
Thanks for picking this up!!!!!!!!!!
Ganbatte!!
一起加油吧!!
Thank you so much for translating this novel! It’s so hilarious and I’m loving it! Good luck on those phrases!
太搞笑了,我很喜欢!祝你好运
poor MC has no luck at all lol
可怜的男主一点运气都没有哈哈哈。
*throws flowers * YAY (^▽^)(^▽^)(^▽^)thank you for translating.
Gonna stick my butt here support your works O(∩_∩)O
*扔出小fafa*YAY (^▽^)(^▽^)(^▽^)感谢你的更新。
我蹲这儿支持你的作品!
Thank you for picking it up! From what I know it’s an ongoing novel.
Have heard that it’s really good and I’ve really enjoyed the other books by this Author. I hope you have fun translating as much as I had fun reading your translation.
据我所知,这是一本正在更新的小说(P.S.:当时天官英语版是17年开档的,那时秀秀也在更新天官)
听说这本书很好,我喜欢这个作者的其他作品。我希望你能跟我读你的翻译一样开心地翻译。
Sakhyulations太太的翻译下面的评论
Thanx u! it’s my fav too
这也是我的最爱!
lol thank you for picking this up! A new project that seems great
感谢你接受它!这个新项目看起来很棒!
Thank you! I’ve read the first two chapters and this novel seems really good!
我已经读过前两章了,这个小说看起来真的很棒!
Omgggg thank you so much for picking the novel up, I was so sad when the previous translator was inactive ;;
You made my day <333
感谢你接手了这个小说,我很伤心,当之前的那个翻译组不再翻译时。
你让我重获天日<333
Is it a revised version?
这是修订版的吗?(秀秀现在还没修完呢QAQ)
Thank you for picking up this novel will wait for next updates
感谢你接手了这个小说!,等下一章!
Oowwh thank you thank you so much for taking over this one.. I’ve been wanting to read all works from this author ever since FoD and i think Imma like this one too….I’ve been asking around too in NU pick-up thread if anyone wanted to take over this,so I’m glad u finally do^^
哇啊啊啊,感谢你接手了这个小说。从魔道祖师开始,我就非常想要读这个作者的所有作品。我觉地lmma也会喜欢这个小说的。。。我去NU网址那边问了是否有人愿意去翻译这个小说,很高兴你最后接手了^^
OMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
THANK YOU SO MUCH. AAAAA I CAN’T CALM DOWN WITH THESE MUCH EXCITEMENT xDDD
我的天啦!(听,那是土拨鼠的尖叫)
我的天啊×6
太感谢你了!!!!我都冷静不下来了!我太兴奋!!!!
Woah !!! Thanks for picking this up. I have been mesmerized by Its beautiful fan arts for quite sometime, but my Chinese is way too limited. I’m so happy that someone finally commits to translate this novel, and to release in the regular basis. I just finished chapter one, and I couldn’t thank you enough. You have done a very good job translating there. Your next coffee is on me. Best.
哇!感谢你接手了它!很长一段时间以来,我一直很成迷于它的同人,但是我的中文太有限了。我很高兴最后有人承诺去翻译这个小说,并且定期更新。我跟刚读完了第一章,太感谢你了!你做了这么好的翻译。下一杯咖啡我请客。
Whaaaa I’m glad you like it!!! My Chinese ain’t that great but I’ve been double-checking with a bunch of advanced translators and Chinese readers to make sure I can be as accurate as possible. Very glad you enjoy it as it’s one of my favourite Chinese BL novels of all time! <3
【回复】哇啊啊,我很高兴你喜欢它!!!我的中文也不是很好,但是我一直都在和一些高级翻译与中国读者反复核对,以确保我能尽可能的准确。很高兴你能喜欢他,这是我最喜欢的中国BL小说之一!
I was scared of picking this up cas of the hiatus. I only finished reading up to the 2nd chapter by Snail and didn’t notice that it was re-translated (my bad for not looking closely on NU). But I’m looking forward to more updates from you.
我害怕把问题挑出来。我只读了Snail的第二章,还没有注意到它被重新翻译了(我并没有注意看NU的锅)。但是我很期待你更多的更新!
Thanx for translating this bl, plz don’t make this eunuch project. I really curious with the story
感谢翻译这个BL小说,请不要太监了这个项目。我很好奇这个故事。
Hwaiting!
坐等
Poor guy. Sounds like he was naive and innoce
可怜的孩子。看起来他真的很天真无邪。
Naive and innocent.
He lost that innocence on his first banishment and just lost everything. Pushing away everyone near him out of despair, hopelessness, and maybe wanting to save then from his cursed self.
After his second banishment he had no more fucks to give.
【回复】
天真无邪。
他在第一次流放中就失去了天真无邪,失去了一切。他把他身边的所有人从绝望中推出来,或许也想把他们从他被诅咒的自我中解救出来。
在第二次流放后,他就没有什么可以做的了。
Can’t wait to know what happened when he ascended for the third time
迫不及待地想要知道他第三次飞升发生了什么
Thanks for the chapter wow it’s been a long time, I had already half forgotten the plot xD thanks for picking this up~
哇啊,好久不见了,我已经忘记了一半的情节XD
I can only say this: If there’s a will, there’s a way…
我只能说:有志者事竟成。。。(是说太子殿下捡破烂捡成破烂神吗?)
First round: righteous
Second round: corrupted
Third round: indifferent
I’m liking this MC. Even though I haven’t gotten a glimpse of his current personality, I’m thinking it’s going to be nice (in a shamelessly funny way). But wow. He actually became a god 3 times!
Meanwhile the other gods were like: You again! WTF?!
Hahaha thanks for the chapter!
第一次飞升:正义
第二次飞升:陨落
第三次飞升:冷漠
我很喜欢这个主角。尽管我不知道他现在的个性。我想这将会很好(以一种无耻滑稽的方式)。但是哇啊,他居然飞升成神了三次!
与此同时其他的神就像这样:你又来了!WTF?!
Thank you for the chapter!
Really interesting so far, can’t wait to see how he shakes up the heavens-…AGAIN! XD XD
到目前为止,真的太有趣了。迫不及待地想要看到他如何在一次动摇天庭!XDXD
So no heaven street vendor food stall seller for the MC in heaven to eat afterwards?
所以,天庭没有小摊小贩让主角去吃一顿饭么?
This seems like it will be so interesting!
Thank you VERY MUCH for all your hard work! ! !
这看起来很有趣!
My sincere gratitude to you! Thank you for picking it up!
You are awesome! : D
感谢接手!你太棒了!:D
Wow his highness just wont quit lol
Im excited to see this story pan out!
Thank you so much for translating!
哇啊,太子殿下就是戒不掉啊哈哈哈
很高兴看到这个故事!
Ahh thank for picking this up! The first chapter is amazing, and I’m so excited to see where it goes! Thank you
第一章很有趣,我很高兴我有地方去看这个小说了!
LOL, I cannot stop laughting xD this seem it will become an awesome story xD but seriously, at first it seemed a bit sad, but now I can’t stop laughting xD thank you a lot for picking this story up <3
哈哈哈哈,我忍不住笑出来了XD。看样子它会变成一个很棒的故事XD,但是说真的,它一开始看上去有一点悲伤,但是现在我笑得停不下来XD。
thank you so much!
this really mean that he was loved by the heaven?
这真的意味着他被神深爱么?
I love MXTX, and your translation work, this has few lukewarm response in NU, but no matter!! I love it already!!!!
Xie Lian is so relatable; He wanted to do right, but I think he also didn’t know what his ideals truly mean until he made that mistake as god and hit rock bottom. That he ascended again and again shows that he’s still pure of heart and godly after all, (I especially liked his second ascension)
a beautiful character, but not 100% without flaw, so interesting!
Even thought all this can be avoided if he just asked for permission before going down …. I think the trial is also meant to be experienced …..
我爱墨香铜臭,还有你的翻译!在NU上的反应很少,但是没有关系!我真的很爱它!!!
谢怜是如此的感人(真的没有贬义)。他想去做对的事情,但是我认为它并没有理解他所要做的事情的真正含义,直到他犯了一个错误,从神到跌入谷底。他一而再再而三地飞升,说明他的心还是很纯正的,还是很神圣的(我特别喜欢他的第二次飞升)
一个很漂亮的角色,但也不是百分百的没有缺点,非常有趣!
我甚至认为这一切都是可以避免的,如果他得到许可再下入凡间的话。。。我认为这个实验也是有经验的。
Yeah the response so far is lukewarm but that just might be me being so slow, haha. Fighting!!
Also, I think he did ask for permission and was rejected? I mean, he was talking to Jun Yu about it but Jun Yu never gave him the okay!!
SUPER GLAD you liked it, thanks so much for the support!!
【回复】是的,直到现在为止反应都是冷淡的,但是那可能是我的反应太慢了哈哈哈。加油!
而且,我想他可能问过许可,但是被拒绝了?我的意思是,他问过君吾关于这个,但是君吾从未准许过他!!
The MC is so interesting! I couldn’t help but laugh and cry as I read through this chapter.
主角太有趣了!我忍不住又哭又笑。
omg I feel so bad for our crown prince! he tried so hard only to be abandoned by his people in the end!
我的老天,为我们的太子殿下感到悲伤!他是那么的努力,最后却被他的民众抛弃了!
Thinks for the translation. I love this romance!
我喜欢这种浪漫!
I’m so deep with FoD and I can’t help trying to read her other novel, especially HOB. Thank you for translating this. My sincere gratitude to you. I’ll be patient waiting for the chap 11 ^^
我沉迷于魔道祖师,我忍不住去看她的其他小说,特别是天官赐福。我由衷感谢你,我将会等到第11章。^^
If all goes well you wouldn’t have to wait too much longer, many thanks for being so patient!
【回复】如果一切顺利,你就不用等太久了,多谢你的耐心!
You can’t ascend again!!!
Crown prince: WATCH MEH
你不能再飞升了!!!
太子殿下:看我!
Wow! Such a compelling translation. A lot better than the Snail translation. I’m now very interested in the story!
哇!如此吸引人的翻译!比Snail的翻译好多了!我对这个故事非常感兴趣!
haha I love this first chapter, its hilarious.. idkw I find it so funny xD;;; the prince sound so stubbornly adorable LMAO…I respect that a lot. aahahha. ascension the 3rd time. xDD!!!! I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.
哈哈哈哈,我喜欢第一章,这非常搞笑啊。我觉得它很有趣XD。。。太子看样子很可爱,我很佩服他。哈哈哈,第三次飞升!XDDD!!!我笑得眼泪都流出来了。
Re-reading the beggining. Oh, how lovable is Xie Lian. Poor little guy. He didn’t know how Hard the life truly was, but even If he fell into The pit of despair, he was able to stand up again. I love him!
Thanks for the translation.
重读在发出召唤。哇,谢怜好可爱啊!可怜的孩子。他都不知道真实的生活是多么的艰难,但是尽管他坠入深渊,他还能站起来。我爱他!
=========================================================================
第二章
Snail Paced Translations的翻译下面的评论
Thanks for the update B
tw i think u mistook Lin Wen’s gender
s
he’s a girl
我觉得你犯了个错误,灵文是个女孩。
Thank you so much for your hard work. The story is getting interesting. ^^
故事变得越来越有趣了^^
Thanks for the translation. It’s an interesting stort. If you need help translating or proofreading then feel free to contact me on Line @nuttycoco
这真是个有趣的故事。如果你需要翻译或校对,请联系我。
Yay, I finally figured out how to comment~ First off, thank you so much for translating these two chapters! I started reading this story in mtl because I enjoy the author’s other works and at first, I wasn’t even sure I had the right story because this one has a very different feel to it somehow. But your translations make it a million times easier to read and things started to make a lot more sense in your version. I can really start to enjoy the character’s charms and the intricacies of their relationships! You’re doing a wonderful job and I am very grateful you decided to share this with us
耶!我终于知道怎么评论了~我一开始用机翻看这个小说,因为我喜欢这个作者的其他作品。我甚至不知道我是否有没有正确的小说,因为这个读起来有一种不一样的感觉。但是你的翻译使得它更容易去阅读,并且在你的翻译版本中,事情变得更有意义。我能开始去欣赏角色的魅力和他们错综复杂的关系!你做的太棒了,我很高兴你决定去跟我们分享这个。
Great story so far, thank you for translating
精彩的故事。
Thank you so much for the translation
I’m wondering when will you upload the third chapter ?
请问第三章什么时候上传?
Very interesting read
I love this author’s work and can’t wait for more. Thank you for translating this (*´ω`*)
非常有趣的阅读。我很喜欢这个作者的作品,我已经迫不及待了!
thanx for the update, really curious for next chap. Poor XL, that not his fault
很好奇下一章。可怜的谢怜,这不是他的错。
Sakhyulations的翻译下面的评论
Rip so many awkward relationships for MC. I’m dying to find out if the things he’s done are all really bad or if he’s just super unlucky
为主角带来这么多令人尴尬的关系。我真的很想知道主角做的是否真的很糟糕,还是或许他只是非常不幸。
Aw! Poor Prince, he’s just honestly and earnestly trying his best! Leave him be! Let him enjoy his immortal life in peace!
哇!可怜的太子殿下。他真的是很尽力了!离开他!让他在和平中享受不朽的生命!
This makes me laugh so incredibly much, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
这让我捧腹大笑!
So no cooked food scents making the mood funny?
所以没有太子殿下烹煮过的食物的香气会使气氛更好一点?(下面这两个是不是看过同人之类的?居然知道太子殿下的菜)
Yeesh Xie Lian love that was painful
Also it had me laughing like an idiot
Thank you again for picking this up!
啊,谢怜的爱是痛苦的。(他爱意满满的菜么?)
这让我笑得像个白痴!
Poor Prince.
Have a feeling Mu Wing will be upset that the Prince remembered Feng Xin but not him.
可怜的殿下。
有一种感觉。慕情会因为殿下想起了风信却没有想起他而沮丧。
I’m really curious how this story is gonna turn out. Is there even anyone he is on good terms with? xD
Thanks a lot for the translation! <3
我很好奇这个故事的结局是什么。还有谁跟他的关系良好啊?
Hahaha the prince is really super unlucky,I wonder how he will handle the situation.
Thank you so much for the chapter
哈哈哈哈,太子殿下是真的很倒霉了,我想知道他如何处理局势。
also will the ML appear soon ?
还有,我们的主角的官配会很快出现吗?
I have to admit, I thought of founder of diabolism a bit reading this, but I quickly get out of it because the characters are.. distinctly different, even though they may feel the same from circumstances
the way XL just accepts everything…
that’s so awkward.. I wonder what his old acquintances thinks about him (or if they’re actually still bros ….. )
我不得不承认,我想起了魔道祖师,。但是我很快就摆脱了,因为这个故事的角色都完全不同,尽管他们可能从环境中有相同的感受。
谢怜接受一切的方式。。。。
太尴尬了。。。我想知道他曾经的部下是怎么看待他的(或者他们仍然还是兄弟。。。)
Ha ha, I guess there are similarities since it is the same author writing it, but HOB is definitely different compared to it!
Please continue reading to find out! And thanks so much for commenting! //wink wonk//
【回复】哈哈哈,我猜是有些相似之处的,因为它是同一个作者写的,但是天官赐福跟魔道绝不相同!
请继续阅读寻找答案!感谢你的评论!*眨眼*
mm~ I was savoring it
this chapter.. next chapter, next next chapter.., slowly moving before the tension drop ♡(ᐤˊ꒳ฅˋᐤ♪) the words are pretty
嗯~我很喜欢它
这一章。。。下一章。。。再下一章。。。缓慢移动直到紧张的悬念,作品真的很棒!
Glad I stumbled upon this gem after reading the author’s previous novels, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation and Scum-Villain’s Saving System! The first two chapters had me hooked! Poor poor Xie Lian, what an unlucky MC!
我很高兴我阅读了作者之前的小说魔道祖师和人渣反派自救系统后,偶尔发现了这颗珍宝!前两章让我着迷!可怜的谢怜,多么倒霉的主角啊!
盲目的自信打肿我的脸,我再也不说天官评论少了。
踏仙君第一次强迫楚晚宁在第几章