百合文库
首页 > 网文

轻松学英语,坚持阅读双语小说《亡灵岛》连载初级-13

轻松学英语,坚持阅读双语小说《亡灵岛》连载初级-13


13
Sometimes, when I finished work, I walked along the beached or the cliffs. Or I went swimming in the sea.
有时干完活以后,为酒沿着海滩或峭壁散步,或者去海里游泳。
I liked swimming. Greta Ross often came to the beach to swim, but Mr. Ross never came.
我喜欢游泳。格里塔·罗斯常到海边去游泳,但罗斯先生从来不去。
‘Stay away from the rocks, Carol,’ Greta Ross told me. ‘They’re very dangerous.’
“离礁石远些,卡罗尔。”格里塔·罗斯告诉我,“它们很危险。”
‘I will,’ I said.

轻松学英语,坚持阅读双语小说《亡灵岛》连载初级-13


“好吧,”我说。
Sometimes I took my camera to the beach and took photographs of some of the boats that went by.
有时我将照相机带到海边,照照过往的船只。
I took photographs of the birds on the cliffs.
照照峭壁上的鸟儿。
There were other small islands near our island, and boats with tourists stopped at them.
我们这个岛附近还有些其他的小岛,载着旅客的游船停靠在那里。
But on boats stopped at our island.
但没有船在外面这个岛边停靠。
They kept away from the dangerous rocks.

轻松学英语,坚持阅读双语小说《亡灵岛》连载初级-13


船只都远离那些危险的礁石。
Tony was right. The island did not have visitors.
托你说的对:这个岛上没有客人来。
One day, I was walking back to the house, and had my camera with me.
有一天,我正朝房子走回去,随身带着照相机。
I stopped and looked at the big house. Mr. Duncan was working in the garden in front of it.
我停下来,看着这栋大房子。邓肯先生正在房子前面的园子里干活。
At first, he didn’t see me.
起初,他没看见我。
‘I’m going to take a photograph of the house,’ I thought.

轻松学英语,坚持阅读双语小说《亡灵岛》连载初级-13


“我来给这栋房子拍个照片吧。”我想。
‘The sun is in just the right place, and it will make a good picture.’
“太阳正在合适的位置,拍出来会挺不错的。”
I looked at the building through my camera, and took the photograph.
我把镜头对准了房子,拍了一张。
Mr. Ross was coming out of a door. He was in my picture, too. And he looked angry.
罗斯先生正好从门里出来。他也被拍了进来,他看上去一副生气的样子。
未完待续~


猜你喜欢