我不是柠檬【红迪恐怖故事】【中英双语】

原文地址https://www.**********/r/shortscarystories/comments/od3n4u/im_not_a_lemon/
“我不是柠檬”
"I'm not a lemon."
“我不是柠檬”
"I'm not a lemon."
妮娜在我耳旁尖叫。太大声了。
Nina screams in my ear. Too loud.
“那为啥你穿着黄色的衣服?”我假装开心的样子
"Why do you wear yellow, then?" I feign excitement.

我受够了这小屁孩的闹剧
I'm so done with this child's play.
“因为黄色是水牛的颜色”她大口的喘着气“水牛的烟蛇(这次错字真是故意的了,老哥老姐们)”
"Coz yellow's a buffalo's colour," she inhales deeply and her cheeks swell up with a mouthful of air, "buffawo's cowour".
“你在哪看到黄色的水牛?”
"And where do you see a yellow buffalo?"

我去!对话就没变过。
Ah! The unvaried dialogues.
“在烟道里”
"In the vent."
终于,是时候该结束了。
Finally, it's going to end now.
“谁小到可以钻进烟道里?”
"And who's so small to get inside the vent?"
再说一句屁话就行了。说了我的痛苦就结束了。
Just one more line. Say it and end my misery.

“柠檬!”她吼道。“但我不是柠檬”
"Lemon!" She yells."But I'm not a lemon."
好了...我们玩完了。
And...we are done.
呕。
Phew.
“我不是柠檬。”
"I'm not a lemon."
“我不是柠檬。”
"I'm not a lemon."
去她的!又来了。我以为我们玩完了。为什么她还想再玩一遍?
What the hell! Not again. I thought we were done. Why does she want to play again?

“为什么你穿着黄色的衣服?”
"Why do you wear yellow, then?"
我真法king累死了
I'm so fucking tired!
“因为黄色是水牛的颜色”
"Coz yellow's a buffalo's colour."
不!要!摆!那!副!蠢!屁!脸!
Do. Not. Make. That. Stupid. Ass. Face.
“水牛的烟蛇”
"Buffawo's cowour."

不管那么多了
Here goes nothing.
“那么你塔酿哪里看见了黄色的水牛”
"And where the fuck do you see a yellow buffalo?"
我想自沙!
I want to kill myself.
“哈!”她把手掌贴嘴村上,“你说脏话了?”
"Hawww," she brings her palm to her lips, "Did you say the F-word?"
"哦很抱歉,我的小柠檬"

"Oh, I'm sorry my little lemon."
够了!
Enough!
我得不惜一切代价找回那个水牛
I need to retrieve that buffalo at any cost.
“妮娜,为什么你不去烟口帮我把黄色的水牛拿回来?”
"Nina, why don't you go into the vent and bring me the yellow buffalo now?"
“如果我拿回水牛你就不会跟我玩了。”她温怒道

"If I bring the buffalo to you then you won't play with me anymore." She sulks.
我当然不会
Of course, I won't.
我在妮娜碰到那个黄金水牛的时候我就知道我有麻烦了,那个水牛是我姐姐从西班牙带回来的。
I knew I was in trouble the moment Nina got her hands on the golden buffalo-- the souvenir my sister brought from her Spain trip.

我应该小心点
I should have been more careful with it.
我很庆幸妮娜没有看见我拿水牛敲我姐姐的头。牛上面血都干了。如果我的双手。没有忙着把她的尸体埋在后院,我早就把作案工具处理掉了。
But I was relieved to know that Nina didn't see me hitting my sister's head with that buffalo. It had got dried blood on it. And my fucking fingerprints. Had I not been so busy with burying her body in the backyard, I'd have taken care of the murder weapon.

现在妮娜在我之前拿到了工具。她走进她的房间藏在了烟道里
But Nina got her hands on it before I could. And she took it to her room to hide it in the vent.
我太大了,进不了烟道
I'm just too big to get inside.
她说如果我想要黄色水牛,我就必须和她玩。
She says if I want the yellow buffalo, I'll have to play with her.

只有她小到可以钻进烟道
Only she is small enough to get inside.
当然,我得感谢她没有认出我。她认为我是她妈
Although, I need to thank the Gods that she didn't recognise me. She thinks I'm her mother.
作为双胞胎姐妹的好处
The perks of being a twin sister, I guess.
我很讨厌我的姐姐有好丈夫和好人生。她很还嘲笑我。我早晚都得干这事

I've always hated my sister for having a perfect husband and a perfect life. And she kept rubbing it on my face. It had to happen one day.
我现在可以过她的生活。完美的生活。
I can live her life now. A perfect life.
“我不是柠檬,婶婶”
"I'm not a lemon, Aunt."
“等一下...她说婶婶”

Wait...did she say Aunt?
“妮娜,我是”
"Nina, I'm--"
“只有你会叫我小柠檬。”她嘻嘻笑道。“我不会拿出黄牛。你得一直跟我玩道妈和爸回家。”
"Only you call me a little lemon." she breaks into giggles. "I won't bring the yellow buffalo. You'll have to keep playing till Ma and Pa come home."

她知道了
She knows.
哦,我的小柠檬,你为什么这么狡猾?
Oh, my little lemon, why do you have to be so cunning?
“咱们不需要玩了,我现在带你去见你的妈妈”我叹息道
"There's no need to play anymore, I'm gonna take you to your mother now." I sigh.
英语老师答应她今天是我的