百合文库
首页 > 网文

谁杀死了知更鸟——黑童谣浅析

《谁杀死了知更鸟》是《鹅妈妈童谣》中的名篇,也是后世文化领域内的一个广泛的谋杀原型.
文本大体如下,想必大家多少都听过.
Who killed CockRobin? 谁杀了知更鸟? 
I,said the Sparrow, 是我,麻雀说, 
With my bow and arrow, 用我的弓和箭, 
I killed CockRobin.我杀了知更鸟。 
Who saw him die? 谁看见他死去? 
I,said the Fly. 是我,苍蝇说, 
With my little eye, 用我的小眼睛, 
I saw him die.我看见他死去。 
Who caugh this blood? 谁取走他的血? 
I,said the Fish,是我, 鱼说, 
With my little dish, 用我的小碟子, 
I caugh this blood. 我取走他的血。 
Who'll make his shroud? 谁为他做寿衣? 
I,said the Beetle, 是我,甲虫说, 
With my thread and needle,用我的针和线, 
I'll make the shroud.我会来做寿衣。 
Who'll dig his grave? 谁来挖坟墓? 
I,said the Owl,是我,猫头鹰说, 
With my pick and shovel, 用我的凿子铲子, 
I'll dig his grave.我会来挖坟墓。 
Who'll be the person? 谁来当牧师? 
I,said the Rook, 乌鸦说,是我, 
With my little book, 用我的小本子, 
I'll be the parson. 我会来做牧师。 
Who'll be the clerk? 谁来当执事? 
I,said the Lark, 是我,云雀说, 
If it's not in the dark 只要不在夜晚, 
I'll be the clerk. 我就会当执事。 
Who'll carry the link? 谁来拿火炬? 
I,said the Linnet,红雀说,是我, 
I'll fetch it in a minute,我立刻把它拿来。 
I'll carry the link.我将会拿火炬。 
Who'll be chief mourner?谁来当主祭? 
猜你喜欢