百合文库
首页 > 网文

《抑郁症的生活》(2)

甚至连完成最简单的任务也变得痛苦不堪.
Even the simplest task become painful.
这就是为什么你缺少动力.
That is why you lack motivation now.
如果这一切无论如何都不能使你嘴角上扬,那你又为何苦苦坚持呢?
Why would you keep on trying if nothing makes you happy anyway.
这一切只会让你愈加痛苦.
All of this makes you feel even worse.
糟糕的情绪使你进入恶性循环.
And you get caught up in vicious circle.
突然间,你发觉自己的生活进入了慢镜头.
Suddenly , you find yourself living in slow motion.
你感觉度日如年.
Days become indistinguishable.
房间里充斥着电视的白噪声,沉重感无以复加.
Just white noise , just…heaviness.
它占据了你思想的全部,撕裂着你的身体.
Filling your mind and spilling over your body.
你感觉好像自己再也不会开心起来了.
You feel as though you'll never be happy again.
于是你开始却步、后退,亲手毁掉自己与他人的情感关系.
You continue to back away and destroy relationships.
你对自己做过的以及没做过的一切感到羞耻.
You're ashamed for everything you've done and everything you haven't.
这时,你身体里有一个小精灵想要摆正你的观念.
There is a part of you that wants to make things right.
突如其来的正能量鼓励你走出家门,见见朋友.
A sudden positive upsurge makes you want to go out and meet people.
但是这些想法大多是短暂的,因为你知道终究是没用的.
But…it's all very short–lived because you know It's won't work anyway.
那些让你朋友欣喜若狂的事你却不关心.
猜你喜欢